EPL: Malouda names club to win title, picks possible top four

Forum 8 months ago

EPL: Malouda names club to win title, picks possible top four

Former Chelsea winger, Florent Malouda has predicted the team to win the English Premier League this season.

He also predicted teams to finish within the top four clubs in the table and boldly added his former club, Chelsea, to the list.

He believes that the Blues would finish above Arsenal and Manchester United.

Although performances in Chelsea’s opening two games have shown much promise, pundits believe there is clearly a long way to go.

Mauricio Pochettino’s men’s first game of the season was a home draw against Liverpool, which they followed up by a surprising 3-1 defeat at West Ham.

Not forgetting that the west London outfit finished 12th in the 2022/23 campaign as they struggled under three different managers.

However, Malouda believes Pochettino’s coaching style will work wonders.

Chelsea will have to battle the likes of Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Tottenham, Newcastle and even Brighton and Aston Villa for a spot in the top four.

“I think Chelsea will struggle to get in the top-four – but I think they’ll still do it,” Malouda, a Champions League and Premier league winner with the Blues, told Betway.

“Manchester City are above all teams in the league, then I would pick Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea after that.

“It’s a transition season for them, but I’d pick them over Man Utd.

“To make it in the top-four now is very difficult. City will be champions again.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Liverpool’s title ambition takes hit with 2-0 defeat to Everton

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp