FIFA WWC: Jenni Hermoso unveils her next action against Rubiales over forced kiss

Forum 8 months ago

FIFA WWC: Jenni Hermoso unveils her next action against Rubiales over forced kiss

Spain football chief, Luis Rubiales could be facing a serious trial for alleged lack of self-control.

Spanish striker, Jenni Hermoso has decided to pursue action against Rubiales, insisting she was forcefully kissed.

Jenni said he kissed her without her consent during the Women’s World Cup medal presentation.

The 46-year-old Rubiales prompted widespread outrage after he grabbed Jenni by the head and planted a kiss on her lips.

There have been calls for the Football administrator to be removed from his position as head of the RFEF.

The Spanish Women’s League, Liga F, has already filed a complaint with the National Sports Council, CSD, calling for his removal.

The CSD could now have the power to act after Hermoso confirmed she would be pursuing action against Rubiales.

In a statement on Wednesday evening via FUTPRO, a union for female footballers in Spain, Jenni confirmed she would be pursuing action against Rubiales.

Hermoso’s statement was brief and read, “My FUTPRO union, in coordination with my TMJ agency, are taking charge of defending my interests and being the interlocutors on this matter.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers
Forum | 6 days ago

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed
Forum | 1 week ago

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed

Rob Liefeld Praises Deadpool & Wolverine Action Scenes: ‘Best Action Since Winter Soldier’
Forum | 1 week ago

Rob Liefeld Praises Deadpool & Wolverine Action Scenes: ‘Best Action Since Winter Soldier’

He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller
Forum | 1 week ago

He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller