EPL: Your attitude embarrassing, disturbing everyone – Richards slams Fernandes

Forum 8 months ago

EPL: Your attitude embarrassing, disturbing everyone – Richards slams Fernandes

Former Premier League star, Micah Richards has slammed Bruno Fernandes for the way he treated his teammate during the Red Devils defeat at Tottenham.

The Red Devils were beaten 2-0 by Spurs last Saturday.

Even before the Portuguese was officially announced as United captain, there were many doubts about his leadership style.

And Richards, a former Manchester City star, has highlighted the way the former Benfica midfielder reacted to young teammate, Facundo Pellistri during their last outing in the Premier League.

“It’s getting embarrassing now,” the former England international said on The Rest Is Football podcast.

“The young lad Pellistri comes on.

“Pellistri made a run, Fernandes didn’t see him and [so] he made a different run but because he wasn’t where [Fernandes] wanted him to be, he’s going off at Pellestri.

“…I feel like his body language on the pitch is disturbing the rest of the team and it’s just not a good look at all. It’s pathetic at times.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Iwobi moves to fourth position on Nigeria’s highest capped list
Forum | 52 mins ago

EPL: Iwobi moves to fourth position on Nigeria’s highest capped list

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw
Forum | 54 mins ago

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw

EPL: Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa sees Arsenal qualify for Champions League
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa sees Arsenal qualify for Champions League

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham