BBNaija All Stars: It Was Misogynistic – Seyi Apologizes Over People’s Daughters Comment

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: It Was Misogynistic – Seyi Apologizes Over People’s Daughters Comment

Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Seyi Awolowo has tendered an apology for his controversial comment on peoplle's daughters.

He had told housemates that he will train his son to run trains on people’s daughters.

It happened during a conversation with Whitemoney after the Saturday night party.

This has generated controversy on social media.

However, Seyi during his diary session on Tuesday said he made the comments because he was angry.

He admitted that the statement was misogynistic and he regrets it.

“I was in my emotion and my feeling. I was angry at everybody. I was not in a good place to be honest.

“I was really angry, it is one of my character flaws. I don’t think when I’m angry.

“I regret that action and I’m sorry about this. I’m sorry about saying such comments, they are indeed very misogynistic.

“That is a very dark and unfair thing to say about anybody’s child. I’m really sorry about that big brother.

“I’m just regretting that I said those things. Not to mention that I am married to a beautiful woman, my mother and the women who have been there for me.

“I know I have a darkness inside and I tried my best to tame it inside,” he said.

Biggie, however, advised him to apologize to the housemate.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie