BBNaija All Stars: Neo Threatens To End 'Friendship' With Tolanibaj After Clash With Ilebaye (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Neo Threatens To End 'Friendship' With Tolanibaj After Clash With Ilebaye (Video)

BBNaija All Stars housemate, Neo Akpofure has threatened to end his friendship with Tolanibaj over the altercation she had with Ilebaye.

Recall that on Tuesday evening, Tolanibaj hauled insults at Ilebaye after she caught her hugging Neo. This prompted the latter to react in similar manner, calling her “Shameless” for fighting because of a guy.

Following the intense altercation, Neo followed Tolanibaj to the bathroom and threatened to put an end to their relationship.

Neo said: “What the f*ck do you think you are doing? I’m going to totally remove myself from this [relationship]. It doesn’t make sense anymore. I keep telling you over and over. And you act like you don’t get it. Do you know who you are? Do you forget [who you are]?”

Tolanibaj reacted: “I’m tired of playing a fool”

Neo interjected: “Playing a fool to what? Why didn’t you pour that anger on me?”

Tolanibaj responded: “I have done it so many times. I’m tired.”

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
No Minimum Wage By End of May, No Peace – Labour Warns Nigerian Govt
Forum | 6 hours ago

No Minimum Wage By End of May, No Peace – Labour Warns Nigerian Govt

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 13 hours ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern

Rema Threatens Colleagues Copying His Fashion Style
Forum | 3 days ago

Rema Threatens Colleagues Copying His Fashion Style