Why I Underwent Knee Surgery – Falz

Forum 8 months ago

Why I Underwent Knee Surgery – Falz

Folarin Falana, aka Falz The Bahdguy, has explained why he had to undergo knee surgery.

The Nigerian rapper and singer said he went for surgery because of knee injury he suffered which gave him difficulties.

Recall that Falz underwent a knee surgery on May 2, 2023, at a medical facility in London, United Kingdom.

Appearing on Cool FM Nigeria’s programme, The Big Friday Show, hosted by reality star, Tacha, Falz said he had the surgery after damaging his ACL while playing football.

He said, “It was a very difficult time for me. I had ACL reconstruction surgery. Your ACL is like a ligament that holds your knee together. What actually happened is that that ligament torn totally. So the knee kind of scattered.

“It was an actual football injury. I was just running and the thing just comot like that. I don’t know how it happened because I have been playing football since I was a child. And everything was going smoothly. Maybe on that fateful day, I didn’t stretch well.

“But it always happen. It’s a slightly common injury for athletes. I’m glad I’m back. I’m up and running now. It’s a one-time surgery. Now I’m in rehab doing physiotherapy. Just exercising and trying to build the muscle back to 100 per cent.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 5 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Nigerian Lady Reveals How Her Sister Lost Her Virginity in Surgery Room
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Nigerian Lady Reveals How Her Sister Lost Her Virginity in Surgery Room

Troost-Ekong undergoes successful knee surgery in Finland
Forum | 1 month ago

Troost-Ekong undergoes successful knee surgery in Finland

Real Warri Pikin Shares Challenges Of Undergoing Gastric Sleeve Surgery As She Joins “Of Course” Challenge (Video)
Forum | 2 months ago

Real Warri Pikin Shares Challenges Of Undergoing Gastric Sleeve Surgery As She Joins “Of Course” Challenge (Video)