“Don’t use me to chase clout” – Uriel fires back at Erica

Forum 8 months ago

“Don’t use me to chase clout” – Uriel fires back at Erica

Uriel has issued a swift response to Erica’s accusation, stemming from a video where Uriel discussed Pere’s physique.

Erica had voiced her disapproval, alleging that Uriel had engaged in body-focused discussions about various men, despite previously shaming her.

The altercation began when Erica, reacting to Uriel’s commentary on Pere’s attributes, accused the entrepreneur of hypocrisy, pointing out Uriel’s past actions of body-shaming.

Erica claimed that Uriel’s recent behavior contradicted her previous stance, thereby implying a lack of consistency.

Uriel, in her response, took a stern tone, cautioning Erica against attempting to gain clout at her expense. She defended her previous remarks as merely answering a question posed to her.

Uriel maintained that she was not seeking attention but merely engaging in a discussion prompted by external queries.

She wrote;

“I’m not the one to come for I answered a honest question. Don’t use me to chase All star clout Period. Let me go bk to signing my deals. Pot calling kettle black.”

See below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7138a6db3ea8276d5efa3a43510937a1.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed
Forum | 1 day ago

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 3 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 5 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians