“My mother dated D’banj” – Angel Smith reveals

Forum 8 months ago

“My mother dated D’banj” – Angel Smith reveals

Big Brother Naija housemate, Angel Smith, a housemate on Naija All-Stars, revealed that her mother Titilala had dated artist D’banj.

Angel Smith made this information known to Omashola, one of the new housemates brought into the house recently.

Angel also disclosed that her mother used to be popular in the entertainment industry and hence knew most of the people in the entertainment industry.

Angel Smith was seen on the couch having a conversation with Omoshola She then discussed Denrele Edun, a controversial media personality.

According to her, she grew up to meet Denrele while describing him as one of her friends with her mother.

“My mum dated someone that was famous in the industry,” she told Omashola.

When Omashola asked about the person’s name, Angel Smith whispered that her mother dated D’banj.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star