Kidnappers are still holding my friend after payment of ransom - Nigerian man cries out

Forum 8 months ago

Kidnappers are still holding my friend after payment of ransom - Nigerian man cries out

A Nigerian man, Last Don, says his friend, Okpukoro Oghenevwairhe Johnson, who was abducted by kidnappers is yet to be released despite payment of ransom.

According to him, Okpukoro was kidnapped on June 26, 2023. 

"Dear Facebook friends, I am writing to inform you that my friend, OKPUKORO OGHENEVWAIRHE JOHNSON, was kidnapped on the 26th of June at his compound, he said on Monday, August 21. 

“The kidnappers demanded a ransom, which we paid in full. However, they have still not released him. I am asking for your help in spreading the word about my friend’s disappearance. If you have any information about his whereabouts or see him , please contact me immediately. Do well to share this post and also repost to give it a wide audience, let it spread like harmattan fire. Thank you for your help.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024
Forum | 8 hours ago

Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’