Rescued Chibok schoolgirl cries to be reunited with repentant Boko Haram husband

Forum 8 months ago

Rescued Chibok schoolgirl cries to be reunited with repentant Boko Haram husband

Mary Nkeki who is one of the abducted Chibok school girls recently rescued by troops of Operation Hadin Kai (OPHK) in the Northeast, has asked to be reunited with Mallam Adamu a repentant Boko Haram member who defiled her and forcefully got married to her while in captivity.

LIB had earlier reported that the Theatre Commander OPHK, Maj-Gen. Gold Chibuisi, on Monday, August 21, handed Nneki over to the Borno state government after she was rescued on August 14, 2023, by troops of the 81 Nigerian Army Battalion, Dikwa, a border community with Cameroon.

Chubuisi further disclosed that the name of Mary is on number 55 of the list of abducted Chibok schoolgirls in April 2014.

Speaking to newsmen, Maru said she had two babies with her husband, but they died of severe acute malnutrition (SAM) in the Gulumba Forest of the Bama local council. She stated that despite her rescue, she wants to be reunited with her husband, Adamu, who had already surrendered last week in Dikwa. 

‘’As for marriage, my husband is still alive, and I am still in love with him. I don’t know whether he is still in Dikwa or they brought him to Maiduguri, but I will love to be reunited with him if it will be possible she said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Two Boko Haram Bomb Experts Surrender In Borno
Forum | 4 days ago

Two Boko Haram Bomb Experts Surrender In Borno

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity