BBNaija: She’ll Follow Me Back – Kiddwaya Brags After Lover Unfollowed Him For Kissing Mercy

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija: She’ll Follow Me Back – Kiddwaya Brags After Lover Unfollowed Him For Kissing Mercy

Evicted BBNaija All Stars housemate, Terseer Waya, aka Kiddwaya has reacted after he was unfollowed by his girlfriend, Laura.

Recall that she unfollowed him on Instagram after he admitted kissing Mercy Eke shortly before his eviction.

Reacting during one of his media rounds, Kiddwaya revealed that she will follow him back.

According to him, the kiss with Mercy was just a game.

“My relationship is going well. We are solid, man. In any normal relationship, there are issues here and there but I’m Kiddwaya, man, what can go wrong?

“Don’t worry [about her unfollowing me on Instagram], she’s going to follow me back. I think it’s because she is not used to the game. Big Brother is crazy. It’s a crazy world, crazy platform, crazy game. And you need to understand the things you need to do to get ahead. So, she didn’t understand some certain things but with time, she will. She will come around, ” Kiddwaya said in an interview with The Beat 99.9 FM, Lagos.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Zendaya’s Challengers Kissing Scenes Attract ‘Abnormal’ Attention
Forum | 2 days ago

Zendaya’s Challengers Kissing Scenes Attract ‘Abnormal’ Attention

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday