BBNaija All Stars: Why I Fight Ladies Coming Close To Neo Energy - Tolanibaj reveals

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Why I Fight Ladies Coming Close To Neo Energy - Tolanibaj reveals

Tolanibaj, the BBNaija All Stars housemate, has opened up on the reasons for being overly protective and engaging in frequent conflicts with any woman who gets close to Neo Energy, her housemate lover.

This revelation comes after a heated clash between Tolanibaj and CeeC, during which they exchanged harsh words without holding back.

Speaking on the issue, Neo told Tolanibaj about how her excessive jealousy is negatively affecting his image among other housemates.

In her defence, Tolanibaj argued that Neo should bear some responsibility for the interference in their relationship and for being overly cheerful to other female housemates.

She said: “I can see their game and I’m cutting their wings. I don’t want to lose weight because of a man.

"Babes will conveniently enter my territory and you’d say but this is my guy.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 45 mins ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife