BBNaija All Stars: Everything Was A Game – Kiddwaya Speaks On Kiss With Mercy, Others

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Everything Was A Game – Kiddwaya Speaks On Kiss With Mercy, Others

Evicted Big Brother Naija Allstars housemate, Kiddwaya has said his kiss with housemate, Mercy Eke was a game.

Recall that Mercy had on Thursday after the arena game invited Kiddwaya for a kiss at the Head of the House stairs, an area not well captured by the Big Brother’s cameras.

Speaking with the show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu after his eviction from the ongoing season 8 edition of the BBNaija show on Sunday night, Kiddwaya described kissing Mercy and his issues with Doyin and Ilebaye as part of his strategic game plan.

He said, “I had a great time in the house, I tried to play my game and be a friend to everybody in the house. I wish everybody luck.”

Kiddwaya further expressed his happiness to be among the season 8 All-Stars edition housemates and revealed his plan to go out of the House to build his company, and look after his girl-lover.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday