“I need to find reasons to hate Alex because you don’t like her?” – Doyin in dilemma after conversation with Ceec

Forum 8 months ago

“I need to find reasons to hate Alex because you don’t like her?” – Doyin in dilemma after conversation with Ceec

Big Brother Naija housemate Doyin has been seen talking to herself after she had a conversation with Ceec about Alex Unusual.

It’s no news that Alex and Ceec have not been the best of friends for five years since their clash over Tobi during their “Double Wahala” season.

However, recently, the two ladies have been seen in the same space having conversations together and have shown that there was a reconcilation. However, many fans have been thrown into confusion after Ceec’s conversation with Doyin about Alex.

After Doyin and Cee’s conversation, Doyin was seen talking to herself in the garden talking to herself and asking in a sarcastic way why she should fund reasons to hate Alex because her friend, Ceec does not like the energetic dancer.

Doyin was finally heard in the video slamming Ceec for trying to recruit others to hate Alex because of her issues with her.

Watch the video of Doyin below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi