BBNaijaAllStars: Kiddwaya’s Girlfriend Unfollows Him On Instagram Over Kiss With Mercy

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaijaAllStars: Kiddwaya’s Girlfriend Unfollows Him On Instagram Over Kiss With Mercy

Evicted BBNaija All Stars contestant, Kiddwaya has been unfollowed by his girlfriend, Laura Dirtu on Instagram.

This happened following his admission to sharing a kiss with Mercy Eke in the Big Brother house.

Dirtu is popular on Tiktok.

Earlier reports revealed that Kiddwaya and Mercy shared a steamy kiss in a hidden corner of the Big Brother house.

During a recent Sunday night eviction episode, the show’s host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, confronted both Kiddwaya and Mercy about the kiss.

While Mercy denied the kiss and feigned ignorance, Kiddwaya openly admitted to it, describing it as a “small kiss.”

In his words; “My girlfriend is watching the show. I am not going to deny that I and Mercy kissed each other after the pool party on Thursday”.

This revelation appears to have had consequences outside the house, as Kiddwaya’s girlfriend has reportedly taken action.

She unfollowed Kiddwaya on Instagram, hinting at potential strains in their relationship due to his actions on the show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/320bd7ae045abba97f4a6140e7ffbd97.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 3 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 week ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized