BBNaija All Stars: Ebuka Thinks I Won't Kiss Again, I’ll Find The Next Person – Mercy Eke

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Ebuka Thinks I Won't Kiss Again, I’ll Find The Next Person – Mercy Eke

Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Mercy Eke has opened up about her plans to kiss another housemate after she was exposed by the show host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu.

During the eviction night, the host Ebuka called out Mercy Eke over the passionate kiss she shared with evicted housemate, Kiddwaya on the staircase.

Mercy pretended to be unaware of the incident while vehemently denying kissing Kiddwaya. Nonetheless, Ebuka posed the query to Kidd, who didn’t object.

Kidd confirmed that, he kissed the 2019 Pepper Dem winner of the Big Brother TV competition.

After the eviction night, Mercy Eke was seen discussing with her BFFs in the Head of House lounge about the kiss.

According to the Pepper Dem winner, she is not bothered that Ebuka exposed her because she will find another male housemate to kiss again following Kiddwaya’s eviction.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy