BBNaija All Stars: Shameless Man Hunter - Nigerians Slam Tolanibaj Over Clash With CeeC (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Shameless Man Hunter - Nigerians Slam Tolanibaj Over Clash With CeeC (Video)

There was a clash on Sunday night at the BBNaija All Stars show between CeeC and Tolanibaj over Neo.

In the midst of the dispute, Tolanibaj accused the 30-year-old lawyer of frequently interrupting conversations and lacking proper social manners.

Tolanibaj took the disagreement further by body-shaming Ceec, using derogatory terms like “dwarf” and making comments about her weight.

In response, Ceec asserted that she had not been addressing Tbaj, implying that Tbaj had initiated the confrontation without any provocation.

Adding to the argument, Ceec commented on Tolanibaj’s insecurity and suggested that she behaved as if she had never encountered a man before, possibly referring to Tolanibaj’s interactions with Neo.

See Video Below;

Following the incident, the viewers of the show expressed a plethora of opinions about the altercation, sharing their perspectives on the confrontation.

See Reactions Below;

theveryty penned: “So this man-hunting brat thinks she can bodyshame my girl??? She must be high on her low self esteem. Tramp”

amakadiva wrote, “Ceec dragggggg her. She neva see man before. Very insecure girl”

nonny7G said, “Tolani is fighting because of man. The girl did nothing to you. Don’t worry you will come outside and see how you’ve made a mockery of yourself.”

smallpepperX2 opined, “Tbaj can’t be saved🤣very shameless fellow”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 20 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 1 day ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl