BBNaija All Stars: I’m Training My Son To Have S3x With People’s Daughters - Seyi (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: I’m Training My Son To Have S3x With People’s Daughters - Seyi (Video)

BBNaija All Stars housemate Seyi Awolowo has sparked outrage after he stated last night that he is giving birth to boys so they can run trains on people’s daughters.

The father of one said this during a conversation with WhiteMoney and Soma after the Saturday night party.

Seyi, who has been accused of being a misogynist, claimed he has opened a miscellaneous account for his son to enable him have s3x with people’s daughters.

“I’m giving birth to boys so they will run trains on people’s daughters.

“I have opened miscellaneous account for my son to use and have s3x with people’s daughters.

“I’ll give him my car key and key to the guest house to knack “his” daughters,” 
he said.

See video below;

See reactions below;

Pepbeauty_ said:
 “God is going to punish any jury that saves Seyi today, that person will no know peace, except Seyi is not in bottom 3, cos what the hell is that video? 🤮🤮 How is his wife coping with him?”

unusualsandra wrote: 
“Now we all can agree on why seyi’s dad wasn’t so much interested in training him. It could have been a total waste of time, resources. His team will have PTSD after this show. Handler is even limiting comments or switching comment section off.”

kingniixk stated: 
“Instead of Seyi going into the house to re showcase his skills & get a chance to earn more than he had before getting into the house…he went to showcase his stupidity & destroy all he’s been able to acquire”

Ebonyskinned penned: 
“Seyi is giving y’all a show you are here panicking.. Dey play..”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute