Tacha Slams Mike Edwards As He Distances Himself From Seyi

Forum 8 months ago

Tacha Slams Mike Edwards As He Distances Himself From Seyi

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Tacha has lambasted her colleague, Mike Edwards after he distanced himself from Seyi Awolowo over his insensitive statement.

It would be recalled that amidst the backlash that trailed Mike for saving Seyi, he released snapshots of their chat on why he is loyal to the BBNaija All-Stars housemate.

However, he has withdrawn his support for the housemate after Seyi made a statement deemed insensitive and misogynistic by viewers.

Reacting to his support withdrawal, Tacha ridiculed him for putting his trust in Seyi who seemed unworthy in the first place.

“Nah Just STFU and keep it moving joker!!” she wrote while quoting Mike’s tweet.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3baa2a6f4ad44a136aedab3b959c5874.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 3 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 3 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie