My Love For Reggae Music Inspired By Bob Marley’s Songs – El-Rufai

Forum 8 months ago

My Love For Reggae Music Inspired By Bob Marley’s Songs – El-Rufai

The former governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, has disclosed late Jamaican legend, Bob Marley made him love Reggae music.

El-Rufai made this known on his handle on X (formerly Twitter) on Sunday morning.

He tweeted, “Bob Marley of the blessed memory is one of most talented musicians of all time. My love for reggae music is connected with his songs and music.”

He also mentioned that one of Marley’s songs, ‘Who The Cap Fit,’ is one of his favourites.

“Who The Cap Fit – Bob Marley & The Wailers is one of my favourites from the 1970s. Enjoy your Sunday with the song and lyrics that are timeless.”

El-Rufai further shared some lyrics of the song which goes thus, “Man to man is so unjust, children. Ya don’t know who to trust. Your worst enemy could be your best friend. And your best friend, your worst enemy.”

The former Kaduna governor was among the list of 48 ministerial nominees submitted to the Senate by President Bola Tinubu.

However, things took another turn after his ministerial confirmation was halted in the Upper Chamber.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 3 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 4 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up