See Why A Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Pictures With Pretty Wife Of US Music Legend.

Forum 7 years ago

See Why A Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Pictures With Pretty Wife Of US Music Legend.

'Never look down on people'. A Nigerian man, Moses Okezie, has revealed how he met Diana Kenoly, the pretty young wife of American Christian singer, Ron Kenoly, at an international conference in the United States. According to him, he was very surprised to notice that the lady he was chatting with was actually Diana Kenoly as he asked her to take pictures with him which she agreed to....

A Nigerian lady who was with him (Moses Okezie) refused to take pictures with Diana Kenoly because she doubted that she was the wife of the music legend due to the fact that she was serving at the conference..the Nigerian lady was quoted saying 'celebrities don't usually serve at Conferences'.

According to Moses, Diana called her husband on phone and asked him to speak with him. After seeing that she was the real deal, the Nigerian lady asked Diana for a picture which she obliged.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties