BBNaijaAllStars: I Used To Be Hard On Men Until I Realised It Scares Them Away — CeeC

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaijaAllStars: I Used To Be Hard On Men Until I Realised It Scares Them Away — CeeC

BBNaija’s housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora aka Ceec has made a revelation about her relationship with men in the past.

While advising Doyin about her relationship with Kiddwaya, she revealed that she used to be hard on men, then she realized that it scares them away.

She urged her to be less hard on men and see the result.

According to CeeC, Doyin needs to pull down her walls and change her approach.

She noted to Doyin that before now, she has always been the sort of person who is always hard on guys, but she noticed that this often scared them off.

CeeC recalled how men usually avoid her in rooms and will rather go for lesser girls, despite the obvious fact that she’s the hottest in the room.

She said, “I used to be very hard on men, just like you, until I realised it scared them away.

In a room where I know that I’m the hottest babe, these men will avoid me and go for the smallies because they feel intimidated. You scare them; maybe you should change your approach.”

Watch the clip below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 4 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage