BBNaija All Stars: Ilebaye Angry With Kiddwaya For Jeopardizing Her Chances of Winning N5 million (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Ilebaye Angry With Kiddwaya For Jeopardizing Her Chances of Winning N5 million (Video)

BBNaija Season 8 All-Stars housemate, Kiddwaya has been tackled by housemate, Ilebaye for jeopardizing their opportunity to win at the arena game.

Recall that Big Brother had introduced a nighttime arena game in which all of the housemates may take part, but only one group would have the chance to win 5 million Naira.

According to Biggie, each group made up of two housemates, was required to explain their strategy for investing 5 million naira in a food business.

Frodd and Mercy Eke were declared the winners by biggie for their outstanding performance.

Ilebaye, a housemate who was paired with Kiddwaya was not happy with her partner because of his behaviour and attitude.

They had planned to make a presentation but Kiddwaya altered it without informing her.

He went and presented something entirely different from what they had rehearsed and agreed upon.

Angered by the sabotage and betrayal, Ilebaye confronted Kiddwaya.

Watch video and read comments below:

See some reactions below:

jully__mk: “I’m beginning to see this kidd guy as a selfish person with nonchalant way of life.”

balo_ng: “Kid thinks he has the whole world. He don’t care about others. Just about his lies & ego.”

jully__mk: “I watched that scene. Ilebaye has every point for being pissed at him.”

shenkez_peter: “I think Kidd needs to go home at this point. He doesn’t really have a storyline that will make us miss him. This his new character is disgusting.”

thekaseyyouknow: “Let it be known that Kiddwaya is broke! And is just flaunting his fathers wealth in their faces because why are you constantly telling them you don’t need the money?? Weytin concern them?? You don’t need the money but na you they play the so called game with your blood and sweat boyyy bye!! Don’t @ me if you’re going to be stupid.”

official_chyy: “D task was so clear. Talk about ur business and convince monie point to gv u 5m for loan and how d money wil mk ur business grow.. kidd go stage carry hoodie dey talk opposite. dey talk say him business dey london lagos and america. Na so he stil talk rubbish yesterday for padi of life task . Hes so fool of himself.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: ‘I don’t write it off’ – Klopp on Liverpool winning title
Forum | 22 mins ago

EPL: ‘I don’t write it off’ – Klopp on Liverpool winning title

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat