BBNaija All Stars: I Want to Marry His Mouth – Uriel Reveals Housemate With Freshest Breath (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: I Want to Marry His Mouth – Uriel Reveals Housemate With Freshest Breath (Video)

Evicted BBNaija Season 8 All-Stars housemate, Uriel has opened up on the housemate with the freshest breath.

She said Whitemoney has the freshest breath that she wants to marry his mouth.

In a video, she jokingly admitted that she liked talking to him because it made her feel closer to him.

She said: “Whitemoney wanted to date me outside of the house, but I refused. I am going to put that out there because I feel like Whitemoney really let me down on the show.“

“And I will say this because we have some sort of relationship outside, we spoke but after a few things that happened on the internet, I just kind of pulled back because I did not agree with certain things he said.”

“We got into the house and I found him in there. You know he is known for his food, I am known for my food. I think he really underestimated me when it came to cooking.”

Watch the video:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 2 days ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie