What I Will Do To The Person That Threw Ilebaye‘s Clothes On The Floor – BBNaija’s Cross (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

What I Will Do To The Person That Threw Ilebaye‘s Clothes On The Floor – BBNaija’s Cross (Video)

BBNaija All-stars housemate, Cross Okonkwo has vowed to deal with the housemate that threw his love interest, Ilebaye Odiniya’s clothes on the floor.

He was reacting this morning to the sad incident.

Recall that Pere, Ike, Kiddwaya, and Seyi had plotted to get Ilebaye a third strike in order for her to be disqualifed. She already has two strikes.

Ike told Pere, Kiddwaya and Seyi that he will throw Baye’s belongings in the toilet as well as the bathroom walkway, an idea which they agreed to.

He was later captured carrying out their plan.

Reacting to this, Cross Okonkwo told Seyi that if he goes out and finds out who did it to ilebaye, he’s never going to speak to that person again.

In response, Seyi told him that he knows who did it.

“Am I close to the person?” Cross asked him.

“Not exactly” Seyi replied.

Cross then replied; “Thank God”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience