We Go Settle The Matter Outside - BBNaija's Angel's Mum Slams Venita For Slutshaming Angel (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

We Go Settle The Matter Outside - BBNaija's Angel's Mum Slams Venita For Slutshaming Angel (Video)

The mother of BBNaija All Stars housemate, Angel Smith has lashed out at Venita.

This comes after a video of Venita allegedly slutshamming Angel on the show surfaced on Twitter. 

She shared a video of Venita talking to Seyi about a certain female who uses ‘'obscenity and crassness' as a ‘’shield of feminism when it is not''.

Venita said she has been there for this person and that this same person still crosses the line with her.

A Twitter user posted the video and claimed Venita was speaking about Angel.

Reacting, Angel's mum wrote;

‘’Coming from someone that is a mother of two beautiful daughters just because of PMP that is not even for you but a man thank God we are almost age mate…

@VenitaAkpofure

me and you go settle the matter for outside''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself