BBNaija All Stars: I’l Rather Die Than Allow Mercy Win, I Will Sabotage Her Till The End – Ike Vows (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: I’l Rather Die Than Allow Mercy Win, I Will Sabotage Her Till The End – Ike Vows (Video)

BBNaija All Stars housemate, Ike Onyema has revealed plans to sabotage Mercy Eke's chances of winning the 120M prize money.

It would be recalled that duo were lovers during the 2019 edition of the show that Mercy won; after which they went sideways.

During a recent chat on the All-Stars season, Ike bluntly stated his mind about winning the show and doing everything possible to get his ex-lover out of the way.

He made this known to Doyin in the bedroom where he affirmed that the grand prize of the 2019 edition should’ve been his and not that of Mercy.

Despite Doyin’s effort to convince him of fans’ support being the catalyst of the win, Ike insisted on making up his mind.

“Pere asked me the first time I walked into this house if I still have feelings for Mercy. I told him guy I get fans that are praying and fasting for me to be nice to this girl. She no go win this money; I’d rather die. I go sabotage am to the end. That money she collected in our season, it was supposed to be mine,” he stated unapologetically.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago