For Real? Jaguar Abandoned For 20Yrs To Be Sold For N24m (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

For Real? Jaguar Abandoned For 20Yrs To Be Sold For N24m (Photos)

This Jaguar E-Type has been abandoned in a storage facility for over 20 years such that its condition is far from worse. In fact, the word dilapidated still doesn’t describe the Jaguar’s current condition. Yet it’s been put up for auction like that.

Lo and Behold, they said the Jaguar E-Type would fetch nothing less than £44,000 (N24milion).

According to Auto Josh, two weeks ago, a 1952 Volkswagen Beetle (Ijapa) that was abandoned for over 50 years too was also sold for N33million in Paris.

They call them vintage cars. I guess I have to go look for my dad's "vintage car" and sell it. Lolz!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 1 day ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 3 days ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 4 days ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara