Mohbad Attempted Suicide Because of Issues With Naira Marley’s Record Label – Bella Shmurda

Forum 8 months ago

Mohbad Attempted Suicide Because of Issues With Naira Marley’s Record Label – Bella Shmurda

Nigerian singer, Akinbiyi Abiola Ahmed aka Bella Shmurda has revealed that his colleague, Mohbad tried to kill himself because of beef with his former record label, Marlian Music.

Recall that Mohbad called out his former record label boss, Naira Marley on social media last year, accusing him of ordering his boys to beat him up.

He left the record label shortly after the incident.

In a chat with popular media personality, Chude Jideonwo, Bella Shmurda said Mohbad attempted to commit suicide during his ordeal but was prevented by friends.

He said, “There was a time, me and Mohbad were in an apartment and Mohbad was like he wanted to jump from the upstairs because of the issues he was having with his record label. We held him by the window. Mohbad had almost jumped, it was his girlfriend that entered the room and saw him sitting down at the window.”

Bella Shmurda said Mohbad went through therapy sessions and hospital for hypertension treatment before he recovered from the issues with his former record label.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 1 day ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 2 days ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says