This One Nah Idris No Be Bob - Nigerians Mock Bobrisky’s Odd Appearance at His Father’s Burial (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

This One Nah Idris No Be Bob - Nigerians Mock Bobrisky’s Odd Appearance at His Father’s Burial (Video)

Fans have called out popular crossdresser, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky over his appearance at his father's burial.

Recall that the crossdresser lost his father some days ago. His father was buried in accordance with Islamic custom hours after he passed away.

In a video that is currently going viral, Bobrisky, who went undercover at the burial, was seen dressed as a man. His attendance at the burial was evidence that Bobrisky had been leading a false life and lied about having surgery.

See comments below:

One Leaddy Skincare wrote, “I don’t care about how much he dropped but I am concerned about why she didn’t dress like a female lie he used to online??? Isn’t he proud of how she is making money???

One Blend Byava wrote, “So this is what Bobrisky looks like behind the filters. I thought he was claiming that he’s a woman now. How come he dressed like a man to his father’s burial? Where’s all the make-up and frontal them? Very shameful!!

One So Sahh wrote, “The fact that he has to be hiding in his father’s burial is shameful.

One Tonye Scobarrealty wrote, “Dey hide like bandit. Can’t even be proud of the rubbish you doing

One Meena Jayy wrote, “Where did they keep their boobs and bum?”.

One Thor Pebabe wrote, “God forgive me, he no fit even look camera

One Lady Bino wrote, “He’s so restless”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Iwobi guns for 250th appearance as Fulham host Crystal Palace
Forum | 20 hours ago

EPL: Iwobi guns for 250th appearance as Fulham host Crystal Palace

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 1 day ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 2 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl