I Sensed My Husband’s Death Was Near - Bobrisky’s Mum (Photo)

Forum 8 months ago

I Sensed My Husband’s Death Was Near - Bobrisky’s Mum (Photo)

Bobrisky's mother, Kudirat Adefunke has revealed she sensed her husband was going to die before his death.

She spoke recently while recalling her husband's last moment.

Recall that On Monday, Bobrisky took to Facebook to announce her father’s demise.

The burial rites followed on Tuesday at Ijebu Igbo, Ogun state.

Speaking with Kilarigbo TV, the online platform, during the burial ceremony, Kudirat, 71, described Bobrisky’s father as a loving husband.

The grieving woman also talked about the strange circumstances she noticed about his death.

She said she discovered “death was near” when they both returned from a burial ceremony of one of her in-laws.

“He loved me till he died. And I took care of him. We were even at home last week. His brother’s wife died, his brother of the same father. Her name was Batiru Alake. We came to do the party together. And I discovered death was near. We then returned to Lagos on Friday,” she said.

“It was on that Friday I told him to accompany me to Juma’t prayer, but he said he was tired, and I agreed that he was tired. Later, he ate some food. In short, around 5 am, I asked what was wrong when he started praying for my birthday on August 15.

“I had to quickly call his first son, who was preparing to go to work, to come check on his father. But by the time we got back to him, he had already breathed his last.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 1 day ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama