Why I Embarked On Weight Loss Programme - Actress, Ronke Oshodi Reveals

Forum 8 months ago

Why I Embarked On Weight Loss Programme - Actress, Ronke Oshodi Reveals

Ronke Oshodi-Oke, the Nigerian veteran actress, has talked about the reason behind her remarkable weight loss programme that set tongues wagging.

In 2021 photos of the film star looking trim elicited mixed reactions from the online community with many speculating she was battling an ailment.

Acknowledging she was hale and hearty, the thespian in a recent interview with Chude Jideonwo, disclosed engaging in a weight loss programme following the recommendation by a UK-based doctor.

Oshodi revealed she dedicatedly took pills that helped her achieve her new figure, seeing they aided her in shedding weight from 110kg to her current size which is between 86 – 87kg.

She said: “Yes I did, at first people said I was sick. I’m not sick. I’m very strong. I’m very strong and healthy.

“I went to the UK sometimes, I have a doctor there, and the doctor said ‘lose weight’. It was my doctor who said I should lose weight.

“I was 110 then, he said I should lose weight to about 75. I was like ‘Eleyi po ke’. But he said I should lose weight.

“So later on, I was just doing my thing but I started having some ‘small small’ sickness, BP and stuff like that. So I just said, ok, let me start doing this thing.

“I wasn’t playing o! I was taking ‘Speedy weight loss’ at the beginning. I was too thin. I think then I was around 82 from 110 so I now switched off to ‘Fat Surrender’. So that is what I take now. Now I’m between 86 and 87.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert