BBNaija All Stars: Eviction Jury Should Be Scrapped – Uriel

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Eviction Jury Should Be Scrapped – Uriel

Evicted Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Uriel Oputa has stated that BBNaija Allstars organisers should scrap the eviction jury system.

This comes after she was unfairly evicted from the show on Sunday after two of the three jurors voted her out despite not being the least-voted housemate by fans.

In an interview with Cool FM Nigeria, Lagos, Uriel said she was aware that she would not win the N120m grand prize but was hoping to stay longer in the house.

She said, “I’m not happy about it [my eviction] obviously because I didn’t have the lowest [fans’] votes. I just feel like I was robbed of an opportunity that I shouldn’t have been robbed of.

“I was giving content and amazing highlights. I just felt like my eviction was just too soon. I wanted to stay longer. To be honest with you, I wasn’t quite sure if I would win and winning wasn’t my objective. I just wanted to be there long enough.

“I think the jury thing left a little bit of sour taste in my mouth. I think they [organisers] should scrap it. And if they definitely scrap it, they better put me back in there.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut
Forum | 5 days ago

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut