I’ve Been Unhappy For A Long Time And I'm Losing It – Actress Queeneth Hilbert Cries Out

Forum 8 months ago

I’ve Been Unhappy For A Long Time And I'm Losing It – Actress Queeneth Hilbert Cries Out

Popular Nigerian actress, Queeneth Hilbert has taken to Instagram to disclose that she has been unhappy for a long time.

The fair-skinned actress stated that she doesn’t know where to find happiness.

She called out for assistance since she lacks a confidant and is losing it.

Her disturbing post has attracted diverse reactions from fans.

Taking to her page, Queeneth Hilbert wrote,

“I have a lot to say or to post right now but I will let it slide.

I’ve never been happy for a long time now and I don’t know where to find it. Please someone talk to me I’m losing it. Don’t even know who to confide in”.

See Post Below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cce1dfc30e1468d9efe4501da7fd8c16.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues