Ahmed Musa Gifts Kannywood Actor Who Lost His Sight House, Cash

Forum 8 months ago

Ahmed Musa Gifts Kannywood Actor Who Lost His Sight House, Cash

Kannywood actor, Abdullahi Shuaibu also known as Kazkuzu, has received a house and cash gift of N500,000 from Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa.

Musa’s action is coming days after the actor who is now visually impaired took to social media to request financial support, revealing his illness has persisted since December 2020.

Kazkuzu also disclosed that the house he lives in is for sale, adding that he would have no where to stay if the house is sold.

Musa, a few days back sent one of his allies, Abdullahi Ismail, also known as Rockyboy, to the house of Kazkuzu.

Rockyboy while speaking on the development said, “The first day that, Ahmad Musa, saw the video of Baba Kazkuzu, that went viral on social media, seeking for help to go to hospital, Musa called my attention, though he was far away in Turkey, and he sent cash amount of five hundred thousand naira, which I presented to Baba Kazkuzu.”

According to him, Musa also instructed that a house, of between four to five million naira, be bought for Baba Kazkuzu.

Rockyboy further stated, “Thank God, today (Tuesday) Ahmad Musa, has fulfilled the promise. He had sent the sum of Five million and five hundred thousand naira (N5.5m).

“The house is worth N8m, but the promise by Musa was for N5m, and Baba Kazkuzu, had also gotten some donations from other individuals, which it was used to complete the payment for the house.

“Musa has been calling us to investigate on matters such as one of Baba Kazkuzu, and he will send his support, telling us not to make it public.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 3 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp