My Goal Is To Not Have A Babymama – Singer Chike

Forum 8 months ago

My Goal Is To Not Have A Babymama – Singer Chike

Popular Nigerian singer, Chike has revealed one of his relationship goals.

According to him, he doesn't want to have a babymama.

However, he said that if it happens by chance, he will embrace it.

He spoke during an interview with The Cable Lifestyle.

Speaking of scandals and how he avoided them, the singer claimed that it was a matter of luck for him.

In his words:

“I do not have anything against it; it was not an intentional thing for most people. So yes, you never know. You know when a man and a woman enter a room and turn off the light, you know what will happen. I would say it happens; I mean, if you are having sxx, there is a chance that there will be a product of that s3xual relationship, right?

A couple of years ago, it used to be considered taboo, but it does not look like one now. I really do not have any opinion on that. The goal is for that not to happen, but if it happens, we will take it as it is.”

On how he managed to stay out of scandals, the singer said; “I do not know, but what I always tell people is that anything can be scandalous… it just depends on the people involved and how hotheaded they are. So, maybe I have just been lucky to find a middle ground where nobody blows things out of proportion.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’