BBNaijaAllStars: Whitemoney Wanted To Date Me Outside The House, I Refused - Uriel Speaks With Ebuka

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaijaAllStars: Whitemoney Wanted To Date Me Outside The House, I Refused - Uriel Speaks With Ebuka

Evicted BBNaijaAllStars housemate, Uriel Oputa has made a claim about Whitemoney, a former winner of BBNaija.

She revealed that Whitemoney asked her out before the commencement of the show.

She said this while recounting her experience in the house to the reality show’s host, Ebuka, in an interview.

When asked about the kitchen wars, she said there was a time she warned white money to stop bullying her in the kitchen.

Uriel said, “Correction, Whitemoney wanted to date me outside the house, and I refused.”

The fitness advocate also confessed, “I feel like Whitemoney really let me down on the show because we had some sort of relationship outside the house

“But after something happened on the internet, I just pulled back because I didn’t agree with certain things he said”.

Uriel asserted that Whitemoney really underestimated her cooking because he felt, “See this Oyinbo London girl, wetin she know?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 day ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia
Forum | 1 day ago

NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia

Destroy All Neighbors DVD Release Date Confirmed for Gory Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Destroy All Neighbors DVD Release Date Confirmed for Gory Comedy

Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+
Forum | 2 days ago

Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+