I Used To Wash Ladies’ P*nt As A Cleaner – Ola Of Lagos Speaks On Life Before Fame (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

I Used To Wash Ladies’ P*nt As A Cleaner – Ola Of Lagos Speaks On Life Before Fame (Video)

Popular Nigerian influencer and auto dealer, Waris Olayinka Akinwande a.k.a Ola of Lagos has revealed that he used to work as a cleaner before the fame.

He shared his life story while speaking in an interview with Cool FM as he recounted his struggle through the path that led to stardom.

According to him, when he first moved to Lagos, he had began working as a cleaner who washed people’s houses and clothes, including ladies’ underwear.

He recalled how he would sometimes walk up to people and try to pitch his cleaning offer to them.

Ola of Lagos who specializes in creating skits and contents about cars in order to promote them revealed that he began making such videos out of the passion he had for simply recording things and posting them online.

Watch him speak below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish