Why Producers Are Becoming Singers – Fiokee

Forum 8 months ago

Why Producers Are Becoming Singers – Fiokee

The reason why producers are becoming singers has been revealed.

Popular Nigerian music producer and guitarist, Ifiok Effanga, aka Fiokee revealed why many music producers are switching to singing during a recent interview with Hip TV.

He said the trend is because producers are not given enough accolades and monetary benefits.

Fiokee said, “The reason for producers are switching sides to become singers, I feel and have experienced, is because of not getting the flowers [accolades] they are supposed to get. Sometimes, they dey popular pass money wey dey their accounts.

“As I always say, the government they don’t like this generation because we are too smart. The same goes to artists, they don’t like producers that are wise. Once they see producers trying to step up their games, they become a threat because they know that when you grow, they can’t control you. But it’s not supposed to be that way, as you are growing, I’m supposed to grow with you. But artists when they grow, they leave the producers behind. So, everybody is waking up.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope
Forum | 1 week ago

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope

Movie Producers Suspend Adanma Luke, Begin Probe of Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 1 week ago

Movie Producers Suspend Adanma Luke, Begin Probe of Junior Pope’s Death

NSCDC Arrests Suspected Illegal Firearms Producers In Abuja
Forum | 1 month ago

NSCDC Arrests Suspected Illegal Firearms Producers In Abuja

Nigerian Male Gospel Singers Who Married Foreigners
Forum | 1 month ago

Nigerian Male Gospel Singers Who Married Foreigners