Saheed Osupa Abandoned Me After Making Him Popular – Kola Olotu Cries Out

Forum 8 months ago

Saheed Osupa Abandoned Me After Making Him Popular – Kola Olotu Cries Out

Popular Yoruba media personality, Kola Olootu has accused fuji musician, Akorede Babatunde aka Saheed Osupa of abandoning him after he helped to make him popular.

Olootu cried out in a video shared on his TikTok page.

He claimed that he orchestrated the event that shot Osupa into the limelight.

According to him, the crowning glory of Osupa as the ‘fuji king’ was masterminded by him alongside the late Fuji maestro, Sikiru Ayinde Balogun, popularly known as Barrister.

Olootu further expressed frustration that Osupa after he rose to prominence and garnered wealth forgot him, adding he had also become an enemy.

He said, “We planned it together at my house in Oluyole after Saheed informed me that Baba (Barrister) was coming for his birthday show.

“I told him to arrange for a crown before Baba arrives and leave the rest of the job to me. When we gave the crown to Baba, he was taken aback and could only exclaim that they had put him in trouble.

“Saheed became popular and made a lot of money after this coronation, he was everywhere, but I, who orchestrated the act, became enemies with everyone.

“My intentions were good, and I love Saheed. Today, he gives people things everywhere, but he never remembers me, who suffered with him when he had nothing.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction
Forum | 3 days ago

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out