“I’ve partied all over the world, I’m missing nothing on that show” – Princess [Video]

Forum 8 months ago

“I’ve partied all over the world, I’m missing nothing on that show” – Princess [Video]

Evicted BBN housemate, Princess claims to have partied all over the world as she emphasizes that she can make the N120 million prize money through other means.

Princess, who had been kicked out of Biggie’s house during the first round of eviction, made it clear that she misses nothing about the reality show.

She made this known while being featured on Cool FM radio interview.

When the anchor asked whether she misses the Saturday night party, she said that she has partied all over the world. She reeled of Paris and Ibiza as some of the few places she’s been.

Princess revealed that she misses nothing when the radio anchor prodded about what she’d most miss about the BBNaija house.

However, she mentioned that she’s a little bit bothered by the fact she missed out on the opportunity to win the 120 grand prize. She noted that she can still make the money through other avenues.

Watch her speak;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

Missing Delta University Student
Forum | 6 days ago

Missing Delta University Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence'

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 1 week ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa