BBNaijaAllStars: Why I Fought Pere, Neo During HoH Game — Adekunle (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

BBNaijaAllStars: Why I Fought Pere, Neo During HoH Game — Adekunle (Video)

BBNaija housemate Adekunle has spoken about the altercation he had with fellow housemates Pere and NeoEnergy during the recent Head of House games.

During the HoH game, an intense clash happened between Pere and Adekunle after the second round of the game.

Pere and Adekunle found themselves on opposing sides of the game, and Adekunle was accused of obstructing Pere’s efforts to fill his box.

The situation escalated quickly, with Pere expressing his anger and alleging that Adekunle had cheated.

Pere’s frustration even reached a point where he issued a threat to confront Adekunle outside the house.

Adekunle, on the other hand, defended his actions, stating that he was merely participating in the game and not cheating.

The clash between Pere and Adekunle escalated tension within the house, adding to the existing friction between them that has been evident since the start of the season.

Speaking in a recent conversation with fellow housemate Kiddwaya, Adekunle elaborated on his perspective.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere
Forum | 5 days ago

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 6 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 1 week ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun