Any Couple That Decides To Get A Divorce Are Two Foolish People - Pastor Femi Emmanuel (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

Any Couple That Decides To Get A Divorce Are Two Foolish People - Pastor Femi Emmanuel (Video)

The Presiding Pastor of Livingspring Chapel Int'l, Femi Emmanuel, has stated that any couple that decides to get a divorce is foolish.

According to him, even if there is a case of domestic violence, the couple should stay in the union and sort themselves out.

In a video making the rounds on social media, the clergyman while preaching in his church, said;

‘’If you are wise, your marriage will be peaceful. Every husband and wife fighting everyday, that eventually divorce and scatter were just two foolish people. If somebody wants to fight you and you are not ready to fight, there will be no fight.

He hit you, you are going. He ran after you and pulled your jacket, when he pulled the jacket, you are going. After a while, onlookers will say ‘ah ah’, something must be wrong with you.''

Speaking further, he said;

‘’What is in a man that you cannot live at peace with a woman? What is in a man? The heart of a man is a power steering car. With one finger, you can control it. If you are wise, you can control the man. They will think you have done charm on him. He will just be following you. Anything you ask him to do, he will do. He will be calling you baby even if you are 67. Give a man what no one else can give him, he will be following you''

Watch a video of him speaking below…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 4 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti