Jagun Jagun: I Almost Turned Down My Role – Faithia Williams Says As She Thanks Femi Adebayo

Forum 8 months ago

Jagun Jagun: I Almost Turned Down My Role – Faithia Williams Says As She Thanks Femi Adebayo

Veteran Nollywood actress, Fathia Williams has spoken about her role in the Netflix blockbuster movie ‘Jagun Jagun’.

According to the Yoruba actress, she nearly turned down her role, but for the intervention of her management, who pressured her to take up the role.

She also appreciated Femi Adebayo for the opportunity to showcase her craft.

Speaking via her Instagram page, she wrote: 

“From the very moment I held the script of “Jagun Jagun’ in my hands, little did I fathom the profound journey it would embark upon. While Femi’s visionary approach was evident, the depth and intricacy of his ambition for this masterpiece only truly unveiled itself on the silver screen.

Jagun Jagun is not just a movie; it’s a tapestry of emotions, dedication, and sheer artistry. A heartfelt salute to the post-production maestros, led by the impeccable talents of @anthills_ and @niyiakinmolayan, who breathed life into this vision.

Femi with each frame, you’ve not only set a new benchmark but also ignited a fire within us. Pushing boundaries and redefining excellence. Because of you, mediocrity will never be in our vocabulary. Your passion is both infectious and inspiring.

To the backbone of Jagun Jagun, my co-stars, and the unsung heroes behind the scenes, your commitment and dedication are unparalleled. The camaraderie we forged will forever be etched in my heart.

The outpouring of love, the encouraging reviews, and the personal messages have been overwhelmingly heartening. Each word of appreciation propels me further. But rest assured, this is merely the beginning. The horizon promises even more captivating tales and cinematic splendors.

With deepest gratitude and boundless excitement for what’s to come.

By the way, I almost didn’t take the role but my management @thehypeagencyng led by @officialsamolatunji said I must take it. Today, I am glad I listened.

Thanks for giving me another opportunity to showcase my craft. O se Oma baba mi”.

See her post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’