You Call Mine Silicone, But Your Backside Looks Like You Injected It With Cement – Chichi Slams Phyna (Video)

Forum 8 months ago

You Call Mine Silicone, But Your Backside Looks Like You Injected It With Cement – Chichi Slams Phyna (Video)

A former BBNaija housemate, Chichi has slammed fellow ex-housemate, Phyna for raising questions over her backside.

Phyna had claimed that Chichi's backside is not natural.

She further stated that Chichi stuffed her back with silicon.

In a Twitter post, Phyna further claimed that her own curves are 100% natural.

However, things didn't go as planned as social media users observed the apparent abnormality with Phyna's backside after she posted a recent video.

Chichi upon viewing the video, slammed Phyna, accusing her of injecting it with cement.

Chichi wrote;

“Fact remains I am the fountain you fetch your inspirations from. You call mine silicon, yours is injected cement in your derrière. I’m your Mother! 🐖

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8b30414ebcdb8cf862565331a3e3745b.jpg

Checkout Phyna's abnormal backside video below:  

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand