She Sleeps Around With Different Men - Anambra Man Traditionally Divorces Wife Over Alleged Infidelity

Forum 10 months ago

She Sleeps Around With Different Men - Anambra Man Traditionally Divorces Wife Over Alleged Infidelity

Chief Mbanabalagu has divorced his wife traditionally by storming his in-law's house in the Alor community, Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State.

According to the man, his wife sleeps around.

In a video posted on the internet, the man accused his wife, Ndidiamaka Hope Okoye, of sleeping around with different men in various communities and engaging in 'akwunakwuna' (prostitution).

Speaking in a trembling voice, he also accused his wife of sleeping with a married tipper driver who supplies sands to his block industry, adding that she even rented a house where she engages in illicit affairs with men. 

“I came to say that starting from today, I am no longer interested in the marriage. She is engaging in prostitution in my own house," he said. 

Pointing at the wife's paternal compound, he said; “This is Herbert Okoye's compound. This is where I conducted Ndidiamaka's traditional wedding rites. I came to traditionally divorce her. I'm not marrying again,"

“Despite me having something (manhood) This woman would wake up each morning and go to have sex with the tipper driver,” he added

He also informed his in-laws that he will be dragging Ndidiamaka to court. 

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady mocks Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown ahead of singer’s wedding
Forum | 16 hours ago

Lady mocks Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown ahead of singer’s wedding

Davido’s wife Chioma’s before and after transformation goes viral
Forum | 17 hours ago

Davido’s wife Chioma’s before and after transformation goes viral

Man suffers electric shock while stealing from FAAN power installation
Forum | 1 day ago

Man suffers electric shock while stealing from FAAN power installation

Euro 2024: The respect is different – Quaresma defends Ronaldo’s place in Portugal team
Forum | 1 day ago

Euro 2024: The respect is different – Quaresma defends Ronaldo’s place in Portugal team