Abbas condemns Zaria killings

Forum 8 months ago

Abbas condemns Zaria killings

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Tajudeen Abbas, has condemned the killing of two persons in a recent bandits attack in the Zaria area of Kaduna State.

Abbas, who represents Zaria Federal Constituency, expressed deep concerns about the recurring attacks in the area and emphasised the importance of protecting the lives and property of Nigerians.

A statement on Sunday by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Musa Krishi, quoted the Speaker as demanding a thorough investigation into the attack, while also condoling with the families of the slain residents.

“The attack that led to the killing of our two innocent brothers at Kofar Gayan was most calamitous, horrendous, tragic, heinous, and disgusting.

Related News

Kebbi gov condoles with gov Sani, Zazzau Emir over Mosque collapse

Speaker names House committee chairmen

Strike: I need more time to meet your demands - Tinubu tells labour

“It was most unfortunate that when innocent people were going about their normal and legitimate activities, others were planning evil to disturb the peace enjoyed by everyone.

“The action of those behind this dastardly act stands condemned, and I call on the security agencies to swing into action immediately to fish out the perpetrators.

“This evil act must not be allowed to go unchecked,” the Speaker said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 7 hours ago

ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025

FCE Zaria notice to NCE I students on commencement of exams, 2023/2024
Forum | 7 hours ago

FCE Zaria notice to NCE I students on commencement of exams, 2023/2024

FCE Zaria (UDUS affiliated) releases adjusted academic calendar, 2023/2024
Forum | 2 days ago

FCE Zaria (UDUS affiliated) releases adjusted academic calendar, 2023/2024