"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

See the Huge Python Snake that was Sighted in Anambra State

Forum 7 years ago

See the Huge Python Snake that was Sighted in Anambra State

An unnamed young man currently undergoing his Industrial Training in Anambra, South-eastern part of Nigeria took pictures of a long python snake that was killed by some locals just before it ended in a pot of soup.

Read his interesting account about the creepy creature below:

"So when I decided to do my Industrial training in Anambra it was just for my love for the state, its beautiful girls and the environment in general. I never knew I was going to get the thrill of a lifetime. I've seen such huge reptiles on Tv and online but part of me was really seeing it as unreal till yesterday.

"Took some time off from work to take in a view of the new environment we just started a project in, a serene, airy village setting( a farm settlement actually) when I noticed a group of people surrounding something , I decided to go take a peep, to my amazement it was something i've longed to see for a long time. First thing that came to my mind was sharing on social media."

Looks like Anambra is populated with these exotic reptiles, I wish the government can come up with a law to protect these animals I mean before I could say jack they were already dissecting the creature."

See more photos:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Anambra: Teacher arrested for beating 8-year-old pupil to coma
Forum | 1 day ago

Anambra: Teacher arrested for beating 8-year-old pupil to coma

Gunmen kill two, kidnap one in Anambra communities
Forum | 1 day ago

Gunmen kill two, kidnap one in Anambra communities

Ogun state begins sale of Admission form into Flagships schools in the state
Forum | 1 day ago