Transfer: Gary Lineker tells Tottenham who to sign as Harry Kane’s replacement

Forum 8 months ago

Transfer: Gary Lineker tells Tottenham who to sign as Harry Kane’s replacement

Former Barcelona attacker, Gary Lineker has urged Tottenham Hotspur to move for Brighton striker, Evan Ferguson and bring him in as Harry Kane’s replacement.

Ferguson had to settle for a place on the bench in Brighton’s opening Premier League game of the season against Luton on Saturday afternoon at home.

However, the 18-year-old came off the bench in the 78th minute and still managed to get on the scoresheet as Brighton recorded an impressive 4-1 win against the Premier League newcomers.

Ferguson has so far made 30 first team appearances for Brighton but he has already scored 11 goals for the club, seven of which have come in the Premier League.

However, Lineker believes Tottenham should be looking at Ferguson as a possible replacement for Kane who has moved to Bayern Munich this summer.

“Evan Ferguson scores in Fergie time. He’s a born goal-scorer. If I was in charge of recruitment at @SpursOfficial, I’d take a punt on him as Kane’s replacement. Apologies to @OfficialBHAFC fans,” Lineker wrote on Twitter on Saturday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 1 day ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka