The way you see this picture might prove you have a dirty mind

Forum 7 years ago

The way you see this picture might prove you have a dirty mind

A photo of a bed, which has been sent upside down by accident, has titillated the minds of many internet users.

The picture had been sent to a male customer by the female boss of a bedding company to showcase her new products, claimed a Facebook user who uploaded the image on November 8.

The user, believed to be from Taiwan, claimed in his post that he had wanted to buy a new bedding set the day before.

The boss of the bedding company, who was female, took a picture of her products and sent it to him. The man said he became 'nervous and sweaty' after seeing the picture, which resembled the privates parts of a woman.

He said:
"She even asked me whether or not I was satisfied with the colour. Then I realised the female boss had sent me the picture upside down."The picture, while being viewed correctly, shows part of a bed and a decorative headboard.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls
Forum | 1 day ago

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 4 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Turtles All the Way Down Trailer: Isabela Merced Leads Max’s Teen Drama Movie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Turtles All the Way Down Trailer: Isabela Merced Leads Max’s Teen Drama Movie

Transfer: I’m hopeful Mbappe will change his mind over Real Madrid move – Enrique
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Transfer: I’m hopeful Mbappe will change his mind over Real Madrid move – Enrique